Designed specifically for those who manual hande as part of their job role. This course has been developed to take into consideration the range of movements that many workers carry out on a daily basis. Correct manual handling technique can help to reduce back strain and instill good practice across your workforce. As part of the course we consider how we should lift correctly and also where we should ask for assistance to minimise potential injury.
What will you learn?
- How to handle loads apprpriately
- Working on the floor and at low levels
- Recognise an unmanageable load and idenify where help is required
- Be able to conduct a manual handling risk assessment
- Understand the risks of incorrect manual handling to yourself and others
This is an online interactive course that is assessed via a final online assessment. Upon successful completion of the course you will recieve a certificate in Manual Handling from Hospitality Focus.