A designated premises supervisor (DPS) is the person who has day-to-day responsibility for the running of the business.
All businesses and organisations selling or supplying alcohol, except members clubs and certain community premises must have a designated premises supervisor.
What will you learn?
- The roles and responsibilities of the Designated Premises Supervisor
- The licensable activities carried out in licensed premises
- The requirements of legislation and best practice to support the four licensing objectives
- How to conduct a risk assessment of of venue
- The relationship between the operating schedule and management controls
Who is this course for?
- Existing Designated Premises Supervisors
- Those looking to become a DPS
- Experienced bar staff
This is an online interactive course that is assessed via a written activity, scenario activity and final assessment. All learners are assigned a dedicated tutor to support the learner throughout the course. Upon successful completion of the course you will recieve a Level 2 Certificate for Designated Premises Supervisors qualification from National Compliance Training.