The Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence is the minimum qualification required for holding an Operator’s Licence and being fully compliant with the Goods Vehicles (Licensing of Operators) Act 1995. Our Transport Managers CPC is fully accredited by the Chartered institute of Logistics and Transport.
Our fully online CILT Transport Managers CPC course offers the most comprehensive and cost effective method of completing the qualification whilst giving you the flexibility to complete the course at your own pace, in your own time. Remote access to our trainers and pre examination live revision sessions help to ensure that you are fully prepared for your examinations that can be taken either online from home or work, or at an approved training centre.
The CILT (UK) Transport Managers CPC consists of 2 separate examinations.
For all information about the 2023 examinations, please CLICK HERE
Knowledge Test - Multi Format Response
Knowledge Application in the Workplace - Case Study Assessment
Our online course provides you with:
- 12 months access to our online training material course covering all aspects of the CILT Transport Managers CPC course
- Official Transport Managers CPC Handbook
- A collection of past exam questions for exam preparation
- Dedicated online and telephone support from a Managers CPC Tutor
- Registration for CILT Transport Manager (HGV) Examinations
- Professional Development Units
Online course benefits include:
- Learning at your own pace and being able to revisit material to embed and reinforce learning
- Telephone, online and email based tutor support
- No travel costs
- The ability to book the exam for when it suits you
- Faster exam results