PRINCE2 provides a methodology that delivers increased agility & efficiencies while reducing costs, and packs many more compelling strengths, making it the ideal controlling solution for your organisation and Project Managers.
Over 1 MILLION PRINCE2 exams have been sat in over 150 COUNTRIES WORLDWIDE, making it THE WORLD NUMBER ONE FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT. PRINCE2 provides a STRUCTURED PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHOD that guides both individuals and organizations through the essentials of running a successful project, regardless of type, industry or scale.
Our 5 day PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner course leads candidates through both the PRINCE2® Foundation and PRINCE2® Practitioner course content and examinations. The course is designed to fully introduce the PRINCE2® methodology providing a full overview of the 7 themes, processes and principles whilst providing you with all the knowledge required to pass the PRINCE2® Foundation examination. You will then build upon this knowledge by identifying how the PRINCE2® method can be applied and adapted to different projects to ensure project success.
The PRINCE2® Foundation and Practioner course consists of 2 seperate examinations.
The PRINCE2® Foundation Examination
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Examination
Our face-to-face course provides you with:
- A 2 day course led by an approved and experienced PRINCE2® Trainer
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Manual
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Workbook
- Past exam papers
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Examination
- Professional Development Units
Face-to-face course benefits include:
- Courses are led by experience, approved tutors with years of PRINCE2 project management experience
- Training can be tailored to a specific organisations needs
- All learning and examinations are completed within 3 days making it the fastest, most intense way of achieving the qualification.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.